Saturday 22 August 2015

PRIVACY! PLEASE READ THIS.

I do this for fun! Call me an anorak, but I love these old Hymer vans, and I love helping others solve their problems. Most of the stuff on this blog is my own words. However recently a lot of the interesting stuff has been posted on the Classic Hymers Facebook page - not just by me, but by others as well. Because Facebook is a public website, I considered that comments made there were in the "public domain" and I assumed that the people who posted there would be happy to share the information.

The only reason I created this blog is because once stuff "falls off the bottom" of a Facebook group, it becomes lost - or at least it becomes difficult to find.  It is as much an archive for my own use so I can locate old answers for new questions, as it is a blog for public consumption. I don't publicise it - but it seems that Google searches are bringing in hits.

I am sure that 99.9% of all people will understand this and be OK with it, but if, for any reason, anybody wants something removing - all you have to do is contact me. (Seriously)

Alternativley (not seriously) you can pay your lawyers to issue me with a cease and desist order!

My own lawyers, Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne, will be only to happy to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment